Amegy Bank Building
Serving Richardson, Texas and the surrounding area since 1977
Computers and Software
Debtor and Creditor
Land Use and Planning
Land Use Litigation
Real Estate Finance & Development
State & Local Government Law
Tax-Exempt Organizations & Charitable Entities
Trusts & Estates
* Represents technology and other corporate clients, and their employees, in the legal areas of corporate, partnerships, trusts and estates, real estate and collections.
* Represents clients in mergers and acquisitions.
* Represents an array of local governments in land planning, regulatory issues, and inter-local agreements.
* Represents local governments in the organization and administration of special districts for infrastructure development, emergency services, and land use opportunities.
* Represents clients in economic development plans and tax incentive plans.
* Represents clients in zoning and land use issues as they relate to growth, development and re-development.
* Member, State Bar of Texas
* Fellow, College of the State Bar of Texas
* Member, Collin County Bar Association
* Member, Texas City Attorney Association
* Lorman Distinguished Faculty Member
* J.D., Baylor Law School, 1977
* B.B.A., Baylor University, 1976
(972) 234-3117 Phone
(972) 889-3827 Fax
|September 13, 2012||Speaker - Texas Subdivision and Platting Law|
|August 26, 2007||Speaker: Budgets, Taxes, and Politics|
|June 15, 2007||Speaker: Plat and Subdivision Law, Dallas, Texas|
|April 12, 2007||Speaker - MUDS and SUDS, Austin, Texas|
|April 28, 2005||Speaker - Basics of Municipal Law in Texas|
|June 30, 2004||Speaker - Special Utility Districts|
||Speaker - Public-Private Partnerships, Public Watchdog or Developer’s Lapdog?|
|October 2001||Speaker - Duties of the City Council, University of Texas at Dallas|
|September 2001||Speaker - Open Meetings Laws, Dallas, Texas|
||Speaker - The Politics of Zoning, Presentations to the Institute for Local Government Studies of the Center for American and International Law, Dallas and Plano, Texas|